Please continue to wear a mask to appointments unless exempt -thank you
Following the advice and guidance from NHS England and our governing body ‘The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’ (CSP), we have resumed face to face physiotherapy consultations, where clinically appropriate. Video consultations will continue to be offered. These guidelines are unaffected by the easing of lockdown restriction on 19th July.
To allow a return to face to face consultations we are following advice and guidelines from the CSP and NHS England and completed an infection risk assessment. We have put in place the following:
· An enhanced cleaning programme.
· Staff and patients are not to attend clinic if either displaying signs and symptoms of Covid-19 including a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 and has not self-isolated for 14 days.)
· Patients to wear a face covering.
· Staff and patient temperature checks on entry to building. Anyone displaying temperature of 37.8 or over will be asked not to enter.
· A hand sanitising station located in reception which must be used for before and after appointments.
· All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE including where appropriate: Mask, Gloves, Face Shield or Protective Glasses and Apron. In line with Public Health England.
· To help us keep the number of people in clinic to a minimum we would ask that accompanying adults wait in cars or outside clinic and children do not attend unless they are the patient.
· Rooms will be cleaned and ventilated between patients and PPE changed.
To request either a face to face or video consultation please use the contact us form on our home page. If you have any concerns or questions about attending clinic during this pandemic then please do not hesitate to
Please continue to wear a face mask when you attend clinic, unless exempt.